the NANO is for smaller adventurers starting out. Its 8’ length and rounded hull make it easier to control and require less exertion to paddle. the NANO was designed with smaller humans (i.e. smaller adults) in mind and is generally more simple to maneuver than longer boards. The ratio of length to width to thickness makes this an incredibly stable board, which means less tipping over! This design is great for use in surf or flat water.
the NANO is our most compact paddleboard, but don’t underestimate its resilience. The super heavy-duty military-grade PVC is put together with dropstitch technology, making it nearly indestructible. When inflated, this board measures 8’ long by 30” wide by 4” thick and is just as rigid and sturdy as a traditional non-inflatable standup paddleboard. But when this board is deflated and rolled up, it only measures 11” by 30”. It stays wound with a strong nylon black strap, so storage and transportation are always easy.
When inflated, you can use the handle on the top of the board to carry it around. The plush EVA textured foam deck pad is comfortable and reduces slipping. The three stainless steel D-rings near the front of the board have a bungee cord installed for easy storage while riding. theNANO also has one D-ring near the back for attaching a leash or securing it to a boat or dock. The three nylon fins make maneuvering more effective and thereby even easier and can be removed for effortless transporting.
The three-piece aluminum paddle is lightweight and adjustable. When it is fully extended, it is almost 9’ long and when it is collapsed, it measures a little less than 32”.
This bundle also comes with a high-intensity manual pump. Our boards are equipped with a standardized H3 valve for easier inflation, efficient deflation, and ultimate reliability. You won’t be caught paddling a deflating iSUP.
The Whole Package
Our bundle comes with everything you’ll need paddling any body of water.
- -NANO 8’ virtually indestructible inflatable paddleboard
- -Textured foam deck pad for comfort and stability
- -Three-piece incredibly lightweight aluminum adjustable paddle
- -Three nylon fins for increased control over steering
- -Sleek black manual pump for inflating your board
- -Repair kit in case you have any mishaps
- -This board has a weight limit of 140 lbs
- Materials and Manufacturing:Military-grade PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board: 27 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11x36”
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 140lbs
- D-Rings: 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, adhesive, and PVC patching for your board
Shipping on all orders over $65 heading anywhere within the contiguous U.S. is free. Shipping on orders under $65 will cost a flat rate of $7.98. You can also choose to have signature required when your products are delivered for an additional $5.98.
We try really hard to ship all orders within 1 business day, but sometimes we're backed up. Most orders will go out within 3 business. Your order will be delivered within 1-5 business days.
We ship most of our orders out through FedEx. Keep this in mind when you're choosing a shipping method. If you don't request a signature and you're not home when FedEx arrives, it is left up to the driver's discretion to leave the package or not. Sometimes we send smaller orders out through USPS.
Check out more information about our shipping policies here.
Great news! We offer a 30 day return policy! Returns are accepted for the full product credit if received at our warehouse within 30 days of the date of purchase in the original packaging that is still in retail condition.
Please bear in mind that our refunds do not include reimbursement of shipping fees.
Check out more information regarding our return policy here.