GLOBETROTTER is our touring inflatable standup paddleboard. Its hydrodynamic body, with its pointed nose, carves through water quickly and efficiently. This is the board for intermediate to advanced high-speed riders looking to race through flat or choppy waters. The 12’ length and 30” width make longer distance rides more comfortable and less taxing. The 6” thickness of the board improves stability and structure while the EVA textured foam deck pad prevents slipping and sliding. Though the design of GLOBETROTTER is traditionally that of a racing board, mellower adventurers should feel just as comfortable hopping on this zippy board.
The GLOBETROTTER measures 12’ long by 30” wide and 6” thick. All of our inflatable standup paddleboards are made of military-grade PVC and constructed with dropstitch technology. Our extremely high-quality assembly ensures a virtually indestructible board. When fully inflated, the GLOBETROTTER is just as thick, rigid, and stable as its traditional and inflatable paddleboard competitors. It has a handle in the middle of the top of the board to easily carry it around. It will also support up to 250lbs without bowing.
When the GLOBETROTTER is deflated, roll it up and it’ll measure about 11” by 36.” Keep it securely wound up with the black nylon strap. Our iSUPs are designed for effortless storage and transportation, so venturing on any excursion is easy as pie.
This board has 4 stainless steel D-rings and bungee cord containment area towards the nose for keeping loose items safe. It also has one stainless steel D-ring near the tail to attach a leash or to secure it to a boat or dock. Paddle your way through the water with the three-piece aluminum paddle that is strong, lightweight, and adjustable. When fully extended, it measures almost 9’ and when it is collapsed, it measures just under 3’, so transporting is always simple. This board comes with one nylon fin that improves tracking. This fin is also removable, so wrapping up your board is easy. You can pump the GLOBETROTTER up with our high-intensity manual pump via the industry standard H3 valve.
The Whole Package
We supply you with everything you’ll need to get started paddleboarding.
- -GLOBETROTTER 12’ virtually indestructible inflatable paddleboard
- -Diamond textured comfort foam deck pad for extra stability
- -Three-piece lightweight and strong aluminum adjustable paddle
- -One nylon removable fin
- -A manual high-intensity air pump
- -A repair kit
- -This board has a weight limit of 300lbs
- Materials and Manufacturing: Military-grade PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 12’x30”x6”
- Weight of Board: 30 lbs
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11x36”
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 300lbs
- D-Rings: 4 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area: Bungee cord connected through 4 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 1 removable tracking fin
- Paddle: 3 PC adjustable and ultra lightweight aluminum, measures to just under 9’ when fully extended and measures less than 3’ when unassembled
- Pump: High-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit: Includes valve wrench, adhesive, and PVC patching for your board
Shipping on all orders over $65 heading anywhere within the contiguous U.S. is free. Shipping on orders under $65 will cost a flat rate of $7.98. You can also choose to have signature required when your products are delivered for an additional $5.98.
We try really hard to ship all orders within 1 business day, but sometimes we're backed up. Most orders will go out within 3 business. Your order will be delivered within 1-5 business days.
We ship most of our orders out through FedEx. Keep this in mind when you're choosing a shipping method. If you don't request a signature and you're not home when FedEx arrives, it is left up to the driver's discretion to leave the package or not. Sometimes we send smaller orders out through USPS.
Check out more information about our shipping policies here.
Great news! We offer a 30 day return policy! Returns are accepted for the full product credit if received at our warehouse within 30 days of the date of purchase in the original packaging that is still in retail condition.
Please bear in mind that our refunds do not include reimbursement of shipping fees.
Check out more information regarding our return policy here.